The short-term joint staff training took place in Pisa-Italy between 6-11 June 2016
The first short-term joint staff training was organized by UniTS - Università del Terzo Settore in Pisa/Italy between 6-11 June 2016 . 20 participants from the partner organizations attended the training.
Main objective of the training:
- To get information about the regulations in Italy and the European Union for services to be provided for individuals with special educational needs,
- To get detailed information about the Italian system in terms of individuals with special educational needs,
- To be informed about the in-service training opportunities provided for professionals who are working with individuals with special needs,
- To make observations at the institutions which provide services for individuals with special needs,
- To discuss training outcomes with the participants.